Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by d
LENZERHEIDE, Switzerland - World Cup overall champion Anna Fenninger added the giant slalom title on Sunday by winning the season-ending race. Eddie Murray Jersey . The Austrian racer had to finish ahead of pre-race standings leader Jessica Lindell-Vikarby of Sweden and duly won her fourth straight World Cup giant slalom. Fenningers two-run combined time of 2 minutes, 1.28 seconds was 0.25 faster than teammate Eva-Maria Brem. Lindell-Vikarby was third, trailing 0.33 behind Fenninger, whose 100 race points lifted her to victory by 26 over the eight-race GS season. Fenninger, the Olympic silver medallist in GS, got her first career World Cup discipline title. She completed an Austrian sweep of race wins and discipline titles on Sunday, after Marcel Hirscher won the mens slalom to clinch the season-long title. Fenninger and Hirscher have given Austria its first overall title double since 2002. Aged 24 and 25 respectively, they grew up in villages near Salzburg and raced each other as juniors. Mikaela Shiffrin was fourth-fastest in the morning but dropped to 12th in the second run, 0.95 behind Fenninger. The 19-year-old American finished the season sixth in the overall standings and seventh in the GS points race. On Saturday, Shiffrin won her fifth World Cup slalom this season to retain her discipline title. Frank Robinson Jersey . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. Brad Brach Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Oriole...ds-Jersey/ . FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes.PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- The green jacket hardly left Bubba Watsons closet the first time he won the Masters. Already in the last three weeks, he has worn it to a hometown function for kids, to the University of Georgia, and even had it on when he threw out the first pitch in a minor league baseball game. The difference? Watson says winning the Masters the first time was all about him as a player, though he wanted to show proper respect to the club and its jacket. The second time around, hes more interested in using the jacket to benefit others. "I felt like this time I should be about inspiring kids and different people, and so I wanted to give back and do some things at my schools that I went to," Watson said Tuesday at The Players Championship, his first tournament since the Masters. He went to Bagdad, the tiny town in northwestern Florida, and after being honoured at the Historical Society, he went to his elementary school and donated money for the school to buy computers. He also visited his middle sschool and high school. Jonathan Schoop Jersey. "For me, it was kind of about thanking everybody in the communities, thanking my teachers that really put their blood, sweat and tears into helping Bubba Watson," he said. "I might not have paid attention like I should, but it was, just to say thanks to everybody thats helped me throughout my young life." At Georgia, he attended what Watson described as "an awards banquet for the smart kids." "I wasnt ever invited to this banquet," he said. "It took me two green jackets before I finally got invited to this event." His message to the children was to listen to the teachers. His message at Georgia was to give back to the community. And thus ended the Bubba Tour. "We asked the members and the chairman at Augusta if were allowed to use it (the green jacket) for certain events, but now its done," Watson said. "Its up in the closet. Now were going to hopefully try to contend at some other tournaments." Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '